Corporate Social Responsibility
In This Section
- Our Work
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Government Relations and Public Affairs
- Global Public Policy
- Our Clients
Companies embroiled in CSR-related crises need strategies that protect their reputation and minimize legal and business risks. Employing the right strategies can turn crises into opportunities.
We have produced results for companies at the center of public campaigns, litigation, and investigations involving their labor, human rights, and environmental practices (including their global supply chains). We have helped these companies reach out to key stakeholders, enact new policies and launch new initiatives to overcome crises in ways that protect, and enhance, brand value and reputation.
- Worked with a major US apparel retailer to develop and implement a plan of action (including extensive engagement with labor, NGOs and government agencies) for resolving serious labor standards violations at one of its suppliers.
- High-profile public campaign against company defused through negotiated partnership with environmental NGO. Learn More
- Mediated and resolved disputes between management and labor unions.
- Multi-stakeholder dialogues regarding complex global issues.
- Successful engagement with socially responsible investors.
- Negotiate labor and human rights program to settle large scale litigation.